Love is a many splendored thing. There is perhaps no other emotion quite as powerful or as encompassing as being madly in love with someone. Since the dawn of time, humans have been obsessed with love. Countless works of art have been inspired by it and countless philosophers have tried to plumb its depths to find greater meaning. As Victor Hugo once said "Life is a flower of which love is the honey."
Another one of my favorite quotes about love is "Love is deaf ... you can't just tell someone you love them. You have to show it." This is actually one of the truest statements that I can think of, and if you're just getting romantically involved with someone (or even if you've been together a long time), this is the best advice. Always show your love - let them know how much they mean and how special they are to you.
Showing your love, by the way, doesn't have to be crazy. Sometimes, it can literally be as easy as just cuddling up to them, telling them you love them and giving them a kiss. Even animals know how to snuggle up to a loved one and show them some lovin', so take note if you're having a tough time with it!
1. First kisses can be awkward, but try anyway!
2. Check out this foxy couple.
3. Aww, lovebirds.
4. Hahaha that is too cute!
5. What a loving family.
6. Sometimes you've just gotta grab hold of the moment.
7. Is there anything cuter than bunnies in love?
8. Owls in love are a real hoot.
9. Clearly, the romance of Paris is universally felt.
10. Even snails kiss ... slowly.
11. These red pandas are just too cute.
12. Looks like someone got caught by surprise.
13. Do pig kisses taste like bacon?
14. "I love you so deer-ly!"
Via: Bored Panda