It's often easy to feel cynical about the world we live in. But, a photo can sometimes tell an entire life story better than words ever could. In the case of these incredibly moving photographs, they're stories of love, life, and loss. Just be sure to keep your tissues handy. I made that mistake and now I'm a mess.
1. A mother's message to her missing son.
2. A mother listens to her deceased son's heart beating inside the girl it was transplanted to.
3. This woman dined with her husband every day, even after he passed.
4. This cab driver has the cutest key fob.
5. These creative parents made their son's wheelchair a part of his Halloween costume.
6. This dog, who is about to be put down, spends his last moments surrounded by loved ones.
7. "I was feeling depressed and went out for a little walk [...] when I saw this I was instantly cheered up, thank you kind stranger."
8. After hearing that this elderly widower was celebrating Christmas alone, she invited him on a "date." He showed up in his best suit and brought flowers. Aww!
9. Nature reserve worker sits heartbroken next to a rhino that was felled by poachers.
10. Miss Thailand 2015 kneels before her mother, who worked as a garbage collector for years to provide for her.
11. This note was tied to a balloon.
12. "I was sitting next to this couple at Starbucks this morning, this man John was teaching Linda the alphabet. He told us that she lost her memory and was re-learning how to read. Patience, love, and understanding at its finest."
13. What a charming couple.
14. This inscription breaks my heart every time I read it.
Remember to SHARE these with your family and friends.
H/T: Bright Side