Cleaning up your apartment is a necessary evil. On the one hand, you can't live in your filth (or shouldn't, at least) but on the other hand, cleaning up is kind of exhausting and generally doesn't feature in people's lists of "Things I Like To Do To Relax."
If you can relate to that sentiment, fear not! Here are several great cleaning tips and tricks specifically for lazy people.
1. Use a lint roller to dust lampshades, shelves, and mantles.
2. Wear "Swiffer Socks" to dust the floor.
3. Use fewer dishes.
4. Line baking trays with foil before baking anything for easy cleanup after.
5. Use furniture polish to put a shine on anything.
6. Seriously, stop making dishes!
7. Use liquid shower gel instead of soap to avoid soap scum buildup in the tub.
8. Pick up crumbs with tape.
9. Clean the blender by blending soap and water.
10. Use plastic food wrap to make clean-up easier.
11. Disinfect your sponge and clean your microwave all at once.
12. Tape a dryer sheet over an air conditioner to freshen up the room.
13. Keep some cleaning liquid in the bottom of the toilet brush holder.
14. You can wash a ton of stuff in your dishwasher.
15. Clean greasy, gunky gas burners by sealing them in a plastic bag full of ammonia.
16. Clean your coffee maker by running a brew cycle using equal parts water and white vinegar.
17. Soak non-toxic, biodegradable dryer sheets in a pan to remove stuck-on messes.
No fuss, no muss!
Remember to SHARE these great tips with your family and friends.