Have you ever had to throw out your clothing because it got too small, or got an ugly stain on it? It's so annoying when that happens, but thankfully, there are some great tips that can help save your clothing. Here are some of our favorites.
1. Use wax crayons to fix a stuck zipper.
2. A mixture of lemon juice and water can clean up sweat stains on your clothing and prevent discoloration.
3. Reduce drying time by folding clothing in a towel and pressing out the moisture.
4. Use special washable bags for underwear to make sure you never lose a sock again.
5. Use a drinking straw to thread the cord on your hoodie.
6. Or, use a safety pin to pull the cord out.
7. Use a salad spinner to wring out moisture from smaller items of wet clothing.
8. Use a simple plastic razor to remove fluff from your sweaters.
The Burlap Bag
9. Add half a cup of white vinegar to your wash to prevent dark colors from running.
10. A few drops of lavender essential oil will give your clothes a pleasant, long-lasting scent.
11. Talcum powder helps remove grease stains from clothing.
12. Remove sticky substances like chewing gum from clothing by freezing them and scraping them off.
13. Hand sanitizer works wonders for removing ink stains from clothing. Simply apply and let sit for 10 minutes.
14. Banish grass stains with a mixture of liquid soap and hydrogen peroxide.
15. Use a bicycle repair kit to seal holes in your rubber boots.
16. Tea bags can help deodorize your shoes.
17. Use shaving cream to remove makeup stains from clothing.
18. Got a pair of jeans that are just a little too small? Here's a great solution.
Be sure to SHARE these tips with your family and friends.
H/T: Bright Side