Cats are wonderful animals, but you gotta admit ... they are REALLY odd sometimes. Anyone who's ever had a pet cat or simply been around them for a while will tell you they wish they had a dime for every time their cat did something inexplicably weird or hilarious, because they'd be filthy rich. Here are 19 great examples of cat logic that pretty much all cat-lovers will relate to.
1. Every. Single. Time.
2. It probably makes more sense in their heads.
3. Thanks for listening, I guess?
4. Black clothes = fur magnet.
5. It's all about those little victories, y'know?
6. Best laid plans of mice and men might go wrong, but cats are exempt.
7. Fair enough.
8. The grass is always greener on the other side.
9. Watch out, this kitty's got claws AND jokes.
10. "You can't see me!"
11. Yep, and trip me while you do. Love you too, Mr. Mittens.
12. I don't even get pet toys anymore, just boxes.
13. Sounds about right.
14. "It's like ... Hakuna Matata, ya dig?"
15. Guess I'll just leave you to it then.
16. And that, dear readers, is why man invented the cat flap/door.
17. It's sad how often this works, but come on, look at that face!
18. The original inspiration for A&E's "Hoarders."
19. Gotta love it.
Be sure to SHARE these hilarious examples of cat logic with your family and friends.