Are you a snooze-button person? While I personally tend to calculate the last possible moment I could wake up and still get ready and then set my alarm accordingly, a lot of people like to set the alarm earlier and then hit snooze for a while.
Whether you press snooze or not, there's something to be said about getting every last minute of sleep that you can. As these sleepy animals can tell you, sometimes it can make all the difference.
1. Is it morning already?
2. I'll see you in a few.
3. Don't even try to take me off this floor.
4. Five more minutes, please.
5. I'll just get breakfast on the way...
6. ... Or should I just call out today?
7. Aren't there sleep studies that pay you to sleep?
8. I'm just gonna lie down without closing my eyes.
9. Dang it, I closed my eyes.
10. Sooo... very... sleepy.
11. Really need to get up.
12. Alright, okay, feet are out of bed. I got this.
13. How could you want to kick this face out of bed?
14. I smell okay, I'll just skip the shower today.
15. Even if I am a little late, so what? Marcia is late every single day.
16. Ok, nice good stretch to get my body moving.
17. Nope, nevermind, my body's still jelly.
18. Yeah, I think I will call in sick after all.
19. *Fake cough* I feel terrible. I wouldn't want to get anyone else sick.
20. Back to bliss.