Kids - they grow up so fast, especially if that kid has fur and four legs. When I first got my two little dachshund puppies, they could fit in the palm of my hand. Just one year later, I have to hold them with both arms. I used to be able to fit both of them perfectly on my lap at the same time, but now they have to battle for who gets to use me as their personal couch.
While a lot of us would love for our puppies to stay puppies forever, eventually they’re going to grow up. They will outgrow their little sweaters, their first beds, and their first collars. Some of the more beastly dogs will even outgrow their owners. When you spend every day with your favorite little fur ball, these changes are less noticeable.
Check out this list of adorable before and after photos of some fast-growing dogs.
1. Seven months apart. Still fits, just with a lot less legroom.
2. Little Morris is not so little anymore.
3. Five months apart.
4. Bigger dog, bigger smile.
5. Never too old to get picked up.
6. All grown up, but still being held like a baby.
7. Bigger, but still portable.
8. Four years later, looking like a star.
9. Not a puppy anymore!
10. "I remember this being a lot more comfortable."
11. Seven months later, almost old enough to drive.
12. Puppy, Smoke, five months after being rescued.
13. Leo, then and now. What a handsome boy.
14. Two years later and ready to lead some business meetings.
15. The evolution of a dog in nine years.
16. 14 years later, they've both grown so much.
17. 10 years later, Ozzy is still a looker.
18. Cuddle buddies forever!
19. Nine months later and still as fluffy as ever.
20. Still best friends 13 years later.
21. 10 years apart, but still his little guy.
Be sure to SHARE these adorable photos with your friends and family.
H/T: Bored Panda