Trying to get your kids to do something can be an uphill battle
early on in life pretty much always. Either they're not quite developed enough to fully understand the instructions, or they took them a little too literally. It can be a little frustrating at times, but sometimes it can also be downright comical.
Here are 22 kids who took things hilariously literally.
1. "I was fixing my computer when my son brought me his Sonic the Hedgehog teddy. When I asked him why he brought it over, he said it was to make my computer go faster."
2. When it comes to modern art, I'm an adult who is still capable of making the same mistake this boy did.
3. When "Bring A Fish To School" day doesn't go as planned.
4. This little girl's got the cutest New Year's Toast ever.
5. When Mom said to play with the dog, this isn't quite what she imagined.
6. "This isn't what I ordered."
7. "‘I told my daughter to only eat half the grapes if she wasn’t that hungry."
8. You can't say he didn't keep an eye on the ball.
9. To be fair, Tedison is a GREAT name for a quadrilateral.
10. Warren's parents have already spoken to him about average life expectancy.
11. This kid drew literal hands on every clock.
12. Technically, it's what they asked for.
13. I guess that's one way to play outside.
14. "I told my son to put a jar of water in the dog’s bowl… This is what happened"
15. I mean, he's not wrong...
16. He wasn't allowed to "set foot out of the house." I see law school in his future.
17. Chopstick Level: 99
18. I see what you did there.
19. This first-time deodorant user is making sure she's exactly "15 cm away" before she sprays.
20. When your two-year-old takes putting her shoes by the front door a bit too literally.
21. "My dad told my son to get ready for a bedtime story adventure, so he grabbed his warm hat and a flashlight."
Be sure to SHARE this with your family and friends.
H/T: Aunty Acid