If you're a voracious reader, you probably have stacks and stacks of books all around you. And, every book lover knows you can't just give away or sell those books. They're much more fun to keep around. Luckily, there are some absolutely gorgeous ways to display your book collection in your home. Check out these 22 ideas for book lovers.
1. Like you need to be reminded to read.
2. This adorable book bed for young readers.
3. This self-aware shower curtain is for the post-modern book lover.
4. Well, looks like you have the whole day planned out.
5. A book bench is ideal for reading in the garden.
6. Old book covers make for a unique rug.
7. Don't forget the space under the stairs.
8. Or, like this.
9. How cozy is this little reading nook?
10. Or this cozy spot for multiple readers?
11. This lounge is a sculpture you could spend all morning in.
12. If you don't have the space for floor-to-ceiling bookshelves, try this book-themed wallpaper.
13. Penguin Books make these absolutely delightful lounge chairs.
14. What better to compliment your reading staircase than a fun slide?
15. These book curtains are a creative way to store your paperbacks.
16. This modern-looking reading chair has built-in storage, great for studying.
17. This novel headboard is not only charming, but reflects the light at night for reading in bed.
18. This chair is ideal for a family of bookworms.
19. Why not just build in a wrap-around library?
20. This sunflower book chair is perfect for the reader who goes through several books a week.
21. You could spend the whole day just basking in this reading nook.
22. This one is perfect for curling up with a southern gothic.