Have you ever wished your favorite Disney scenes could come to life? While visiting the parks provides a taste of Disney magic, they have nothing on these 18 real-life locations that inspired our favorite fairytales. Can you imagine walking through Belle’s hometown and buying a book or visiting Elsa’s castle and belting out “Let It Go?” An experience like that would be unforgettable for any Disney-enthusiast.
For now, we’ll stare longingly at the pictures, but make no mistake – these places are going to the top of our bucket list!
1. Sleeping Beauty – Neuschwanstein Castle, Bavaria, Germany
2. Beauty and the Beast – Alsace, France
3. Tangled – Mont Saint-Michel, Normandy, France
4. Up – Angel Falls, Venezuela
5. Aladdin – Taj Mahal, Agra, India
6. The Emperor’s New Groove – Machu Picchu, Cusco, Peru
7. Mulan – Forbidden City, Beijing, China
8. The Hunchback of Notre Dame – Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris, France
9. The Little Mermaid – Chateau De Chillon, Lake Geneva, Switzerland
10. Wreck-It-Ralph – Grand Central Terminal, New York City, U.S.A.
11. Beauty and the Beast – Chateau De Chambord, Loir-Et-Cher, France
12. Frozen – St. Olaf’s Church, Balestrand, Norway
13. The Princess and the Frog – Louisiana bayou, U.S.A.
14. Brave – Eilean Donan Castle, Scotland, U.K.
15. Cars – U-Drop Inn, Shamrock, Texas
16. Atlantis: The Lost Empire – Angkor Wat, Angkor, Cambodia
17. Frozen – Hotel De Glace, Quebec City, Canada
18. Snow White – Segovia Castle, Spain