With Christmas right around the corner, everyone is scrambling to get the perfect last-minute gifts. If you are stumped as to what would make a great gift, why not try taking a creative approach to the problem? Making your own gifts allows you to express your creativity, and the end result shows that you spent time and effort to create something meaningful and personal.
Creating personalized gifts doesn't have to be hard — it can be as easy as putting together a few items in a Mason jar. Using a Mason jar for a present may sound a bit silly, but these DIY gift ideas are as stunning as they are clever.
1. Any tea lover would love to receive a gift jar full of tea supplies.
2. This face-shaving kit is ideal for any man in need of some grooming.
3. Know someone who is constantly on their feet? Why not give a pedicure set in a jar?
4. A "mommy survival kit" is perfect for any parent.
5. Using some paint, construction paper and glue, you can make these superhero coin banks for kids.
6. If you share a love for baking with someone, a brownie-mix jar with your personal recipe can make for a great gift.
7. You can even do the same thing with pancake mix.
8. If you are looking for something that is a bit sweeter, this pop-themed jar might just be what you're looking for.
9. If the best option is a gift card, try sprucing it up a bit by making a gift-card snow globe.
10. A drawing kit is a great gift for any aspiring artist.
11. A monster kit in a jar, which includes googly eyes and other craft materials, allows kids to be creative with how they use their present.
12. Anyone needing some time to relax would love a jar filled with spa supplies.
13. Nothing says winter is here quite like hot chocolate.
14. A holiday-themed luminaria is great for those who love to decorate.
15. Sleeping over at your friend's home? A girls-weekend gift jar would make for a great gift.
16. Star Wars jars for the fan in every family.
17. Fill a jar with 52 compliments and give it to your loved one. This way they start each week with a loving note.
18. Winters can be harsh, but a jar full of items to keep you warm can make it a bit more bearable.
19. A fishing jar is a fun present for anyone who loves to fish.
20. Know someone who needs to unwind? A detox bath might be just the thing they need.
21. A sewing kit in a jar is perfect for anyone who loves to sew.
22. Santa and elf jars are great to have around during the holidays.
23. A cupcake in a jar makes for a very delicious gift.
24. Lantern jars are great for decorating inside and outside any home.
25. Anyone who loves cooking would appreciate this baking kit in a jar.