If there is one thing the Internet loves, it’s a good upcycle project. Between Pinterest and life hackers on YouTube, there seems to be no end to do-it-yourself projects. However, every once in a while, something comes around that really stands out. It’s unique, creative and doesn’t require a ton of skill – just like these window frames.
Sure, every house has window frames, but these upcycle creations take the common item to a new level. To see more details and how you can create them yourself, click on the link below each photo. Happy crafting!
1. Create a coffee table with see-through storage.
2. Or make something more causal for outdoor use.
3. An old window works great as unexpected, but stunning shelving.
4. As well as a rustic shower stall.
5. Forget a bed frame – old windows are way more interesting.
6. And some screen and a window frame are perfect for storing jewelry.
7. Frame a picture with epic proportions.
8. Or make something a little more understated.
9. Breakfast in bed, served on a window tray? Yes, please.
10. A window coat rack brings flair to an otherwise boring space.
11. While this window room divider spices up a space while providing separation.
12. Old windows can even be used to create a brand-new structure, like this shed.
13. Or this recycled greenhouse. The plants certainly look happy.
14. Even the smallest of gardens can benefit from the addition of windows.
15. But first, make this window chalkboard. It will be perfect for keeping track of all of your projects.
Via: Little Things