Thanksgiving is over, but that doesn’t mean you should stop counting reasons to be thankful for man’s best friend. Here are 21 reasons to be thankful for your dog – check them out below.
1. Your pup’s favorite thing in the world is seeing you smile.
2. And they are your best friend for life, no questions asked.
3. They are willing to cuddle up next to you on the couch every single night.
4. You might be old, you might be young – it doesn’t matter because your pup accepts you just the way you are.
5. Their loyalty to you is unmatched.
6. Even on the worst day, your dog can make you laugh.
7. Sometimes they invade your space, but it’s awesome.
8. Whenever you’re away, you know that not a second goes by when your pup isn’t missing you.
9. And you know that when you do go home, they will give you the most loveable greeting, every time.
10. Just looking at their sweet faces can turn your frown upside down.
11. Even when your friends are busy, you have a reliable playmate.
12. And a cuddle buddy who would love to snuggle with you all day.
13. Dogs are our trusty travel companions.
14. And make the cutest co-pilots.
15. Your pup is there with you in the good times.
16. And will comfort you in the sad times.
17. Dogs make waking up a lot cuter.
18. And bedtimes a lot sweeter.
19. Not to mention, they give the best kisses.
20. There’s no question about it, your dog loves you unconditionally.
21. Most of all, they are your best friends, who love you and see you for everything great that you are.