When most people think of Google, they imagine the search engine, their email or maps. The corporation has been estimated to run more than one million servers in data centers around the world daily. They also process over one billion search requests, along with about 24 petabytes of user-generated data every single day. Google is the most visited website every single day around the entire world. But Google is much more than just a search engine. There are so many fantastic tools and hidden secrets most people who use Google have no idea about. Google is there to save you a lot of time and energy with these mostly unknown Google secrets. I am sure you will not only be impressed, but ecstatic to learn about them.
1. Wanna catch the perfect time for sunrise or sunset? Google will let you know.
2. Think of Google as your personal weather anchor.
3. If you weren't a math whiz, Google has built in tipping cheat sheets.
4. Picking someone up at the airport? Check their flight status with one click.
5. Type in "do a barrel roll" and watch what happens.
6. Or, type in "tilt."
7. Keep track of your favorite TV show episodes and air dates.
8. Release dates too.
9. And when the release date comes around, Google will let you know where you can catch your flick.
10. Keep up with a conversation by Googling the name of a famous person, place or event. Google will give you a small run-down of the essentials.
11. If you're timing a playlist for a workout, Google will let you check out the running times of an artist's songs.
12. You'll know you were an ‘80s kid if typing "Atari Breakout" in Google Images fills your heart with nostalgic glee.
13. Google's a pro at converting measuring units.
14. It's got a pretty great translator feature, too.
15. If you type in an author's name, Google will show you all their books, the covers and the year released.
16. Trying to figure out more about a photo you saw online? Use Google Images to track down the source.
17. Google Voice is the search feature for the devoted hunt-and-peck typists.
18. Google fonts will let you know acceptable web fonts and show you an example of each one.
19. Mortgages are complicated, but a Google mortgage payment calculation is a breeze.
20. Google is your personal stockbroker.
21. And your personal diet coach.
22. You can even set a Google timer to keep your whole day on track. Is there anything Google can't do?
Credit: Sliptalk | Lifebuzz