Kids are exposed to technology at a younger and younger age these days, and one study found that one in three babies are already using smartphones before they can even walk. Granted, in most cases, toddlers are just watching videos or playing some children's games, but can you imagine if they learned how to text?
Well, now you don't have to wonder what that would look like, because someone came out with a series of iMessages that babies would send if they knew how. If Toddlers Texted has got to be one of the funniest Instagram/Tumblr accounts I've seen in a long time. Check it out for yourself.
1. Gotta respond faster than that, Mom.
2. Sometimes, Mommy just needs a "wine night."
3. "They're all non-refundable, too."
4. Caillou gonna irritate.
5. Oh, you messed up now, Dad!
6. Just checkin'.
7. Cats just want to be left alone.
10. Every great discovery comes at a price.
Be sure to SHARE these hilarious texts with your family and friends.