Old Man Winter is making his way across the United States. Some of us are just pulling out our wool sweaters and boots, but others in the Midwest and Rockies have already been hit with up to 18 inches of snow. The bad news? It’s only November, so the cold weather isn’t going anywhere soon.
During the cold months, trying to stay warm can be a struggle. Luckily, we have 21 heated gadgets that will help keep you warm until spring. Add these to your Christmas wish list and you will enjoy a winter free from frigid drafts and biting cold. You’ll be so snug, you’ll swear you were vacationing on a sunny beach.
1. Start your day with this ToastyMUG. It will warm your hands as you sip coffee or tea.
2. After your shower, treat yourself with a towel from this towel warmer.
3. Next apply heated lotion with the Conair Heated Lotion Dispenser.
4. Get dressed in heated pants.
5. Don't forget the battery-heated socks.
6. These battery-powered heated gloves are made for people who ride bikes or motorcycles, but they are just as handy for walking the dog or running errands.
7. Now, zip up this heated jacket and you are set.
8. If you have to drive, your hands will stay warm with this heated steering wheel cover.
9. And the rest of you will be warm on this heated car seat.
10. At work, or anywhere, wear this heated shawl, geniusly powered by a USB.
11. And who wouldn’t want this vibrating, heated office chair?
12. Click the day away on this heated mouse.
13. Your feet will be cozy on this heated footrest.
14. And for lunch, everyone will be jealous of your portable Crock-Pot food warmer.
15. After a hard day's work, slip on these heated slippers.
16. The cold will never get you down when you have a heated toilet seat.
17. Fall asleep beneath this luxurious Sunbeam Sherpa and Mink heated throw.
18. Or, even better, wrap yourself up in this Venture Heated Clothing Huggie Buddie Robe.
19. Keep your hands warm as you surf the web with these Smoko Toast USB Handwarmers.
20. And keep your neck warm with Dr. Bob's Neck Wrap Heating Pad.
21. Finally, have sweet and toasty dreams on this heated mattress pad.
Credit: Huffington Post