You know that old, shabby piece of furniture collecting dust in the corner of the room? It's doing nothing for your interior space. But, take it out to the garden and let nature take it over, and you've got a romantic, fairytale garden centerpiece.
1. Gave up on those piano lessons? Let the water tickle those ivories.
2. Cover your old bed in a blanket of grasses.
3. Flowers make it sing.
4. Your dresser is sick of storing your socks. Give it a pretty retirement.
5. Re-upholster a broken chair with succulents.
6. Turn an old bed into a flowerbed.
7. "A place to dream," indeed.
8. Cure your writer's block forever.
9. An overflowing tub is a whole lot better with perennials.
10. Even when it's indoors.
11. Definitely the most beautiful use of a shopping cart.
12. It's like you just walked away from a tea party and let it grow wild.
13. The mirror and succulents make this a great flower garden for a more modern environment.
14. A canopy bed gives even more room for vines and ivy to grow.
15. Let your lilies relax on the couch. So much better curb appeal than out on the curb.
Via: Bored Panda