Kids have the strangest eating habits, and most of it is psychological. For example, they might run from the table at the mere sight of spinach, and then gobble it down tastefully when they learn it's Popeye's favorite food. But sometimes, it's not so simple to change what they think about foods. Sometimes, they'll even reject foods they love for the oddest reasons, which is tough to comprehend for adults. Below, you'll see some of the strangest and funniest reasons kids won't eat something.
As parents have shared, there are a ton of crazy reasons why “My Kid Can’t Eat This.”
1. “Because although he loves onion rings, recently [he] learned they contain onions.”
2. “Because of the crust. You need a microscope to see it but it's there.”
3. “Because I poked a small hole in her ‘ribbon.’"
4. “Because the banana broke while he was eating it.”
5. “I folded his fluffer nutter instead of cutting the bread.”
6. “Sitting on the deck enjoying chips and salsa, but #MyKidCantEatThis unless he runs and dips the chip in the water of his kiddie pool first.”
7. “Because they're ‘blurry’ (wavy).”
8. “Because it's too cute. I actually had to freeze it so it could stay like this forever and he could visit it.”
9. “Because it's not full.”
10. “Because this is a boy.”
11. “Because I told her she couldn't wipe her face on my pants after...She had a meltdown and ran away...”
12. “Because the cheese is too stretchy.”
13. “Because I didn't open it. Another family member did.”
14. “Because of the ‘weird brown things.’ Herbs. Those are herbs.”
15. “Because ‘it's not five.’”
16. “Because the icing cracked when he dropped it. He's 17.”
To see more hilarious submissions, click here.