For these last days of summer, we hope you've been enjoying as much pool time as you've got left. But even after you've dried those swimsuits and hung up those googles, the pool noodle has dozens of uses around the house. Check out these 11 surprisingly handy pool noodle hacks.
1. By punching small holes in the noodle, capping off one end and putting the hose in the other, you can create a hanging sprinkler that works even for small spaces.
2. They help keep boot shapes upright in the off-season.
3. They work great as bed bumpers.
4. Finally, an easy way to fill a bucket.
5. An adorable Marimekko-inspired wreath is made by wrapping a pool noodle in cloth and attaching felt flowers in whatever palette you choose.
6. A pool noodle is great for keeping toddlers’ fingers safe from getting stuck in doors.
7. Trampolines are fun, but the pinches from the exposed springs aren't. Pool noodles are great for wrapping around the springs for extra safety.
8. Cut noodles of different colors into coins and create fun, multi-color garlands.
9. A little duct tape and some markers and you've got a brand new lightsaber for your little Jedi.
10. Cut pool noodles down by less than an inch of the height of a can for a custom-made can cozy.
11. Uncomfortable wire frame lawn chairs are no match for the pool noodle.
H/T: Country Living