The animal world is really into neutrals. They go with everything, they are great in any season and they keep the predators away. So hats off to these animals who shirk their greys and beiges and really go for a pop of color.
1. You do you, Nicobar Pigeon.
2. The Pink Orchid Mantis is the Mary Kay Lady of the pterygota subclass.
3. The royalty of the Purple Snail is unmistakable.
4. The Regal Ring-neck snake has a whole toybox of colors.
5. The Pink Katydid is one of the cheeriest tettigoniidae.
6. The lovers, the dreamers and this Rainbow Cricket.
7. But not you, Texas Wasp Moth. Not you.
8. The Cobalt Blue Tarantula is really into Ikea.
9. Give in to the dark side, Ayam Cemani Rooster.
10. The Lilac Breasted Roller is ready to show off her southwestern palette.
11. This blue lobster found a loophole to ending up at Red Lobster.
12. This Halloween crab does not share his candy, so don't even ask.
13. This Red Velvet Ant took a color cue from his favorite dessert.
14. These two Mandarinfish are trading Lisa Frank stickers.
15. He is called a Blue Grasshopper, but he isn't quite ready to commit.
16. The Indian bullfrog adds a little pop of color to your swamp.
17. The Rosy Maple Moth is wondering if you'd like to go out for cupcakes.
18. This Polish pigeon wants you to know whose soccer team he's rooting for.
19. He's called the Cordon Bleu, but he's got a rosy red cheek to get your attention.
20. This red slug is real and really does look like candy, doesn't he?
Credit: Bored Panda