When you think of bunnies, we all tend to think of the little critters who hop around the grass and chomp carrots, right? Well, it turns out that we also share the world with GIANT RABBITS that can average up to 14 pounds. These behemoth bunnies can actually tip the scales at 55 pounds.
Check out these garden Godzillas, appropriately named Flemish Giants.
1. You know how sometimes there's a trick of the camera where an object looks huge when it really isn’t? That is not what is happening in this photo. The bunny is actually just that big.
2. Tiny man? Nope. Massive bunny.
3. Lassie has seen some stuff in her day, but this jumbo bunny is really something.
4. This piglet isn't even phazed by the sheer scale of this floppy-eared giant.
5. These piglets aren't even sure what to make of this Flemish Giant bunny. Friend? Foe? Benevolent blanket?
6. This monster is making your grandma very nervous.
7. This guy is getting in shape by weight lifting this bunny. That's how big the bunny is.
8. Grandpa's got himself a guard bunny who wants to know, what's the secret password, bub?
9. This bunny is giving you the side-eye and daring you to take a picture, it'll last longer.
10. This kitty can't even believe her own eyes that a bunny could get this big.
11. This great big beast is demanding that humans carrying him around like royalty.
12. This wild child leans back and basks in the glory of his sheer enormity.
13. These great brutes proudly show off the humans they have captured.
14. These giant bunnies have equally giant hearts for their loving owners. They know that there can never be too much of a good thing, especially when it comes to bunnies.