Cold weather, short days, icy roads – is anyone else tired of winter yet? Beat the blues by checking out this amazing collection of unique scarves made by knitting and crochet masters around the world. They are sure to keep you warm and prove that, with a little bit of style, winter can be fun again. Take a look.
1. Stay warm with this fantastic fox scarf.
2. People might look twice at this cockatoo riding on your shoulder.
3. And at this incredibly fashionable cockatoo stola.
4. A hipster panda scarf, what’s not to love?
5. That is one foxy stola.
6. This “Hobbit: The Unexpected Journey” scarf will be perfect to wear on all your adventures.
7. And English majors won’t be able to resist this pencil scarf.
8. People from Florida rarely need scarves, but when they do, they wear alligators.
9. This sleek badger scarf is sure to impress.
10. While this knitted power cord will make your friends smile.
11. So many fox scarves, so little time.
12. Who says watermelons are out of season?
13. No one is quite sure if Lenny Kravitz shrunk or his scarf grew.
14. This crocheted hare stole has four rabbit feet for good luck.
15. Eight tentacles = lots of scarf to keep you warm.
16. This scarf is for Guitar Heroes only.
17. A Nyan Cat scarf is sure to make you smile on a dreary day.