If you've spent any time with a toddler recently, you've figured out that kids today practically live and breathe technology. The swiping, scrolling, tapping and clicking is second-nature to them and it's inconceivable that life would have been any other way. But for those of us who remember actually waiting at home for the phone to ring to make plans, it's a little daunting. These hilarious tweets perfectly capture the way kids and technology can be so deft in making you feel so darn old.
1. When's the last time you heard a dial tone?
2. Sounds about right.
3. Yeah, weren't we promised hoverboards by now?
4. Kids got no taste.
5. It was a black-and-white world then.
6. At least turn off the in-app purchase option.
7. Hang on to that for as long as you can. Childhood is fleeting but Twitter is forever.
9. RIP, tamagotchis.
10. Sigh. It's so true
Via: Bored Panda