Cats are known to be mischevious creatures. However, no matter what they do, most of the times they're just too cute to get angry at. Even when they do things like knocking a cup off of the counter while staring at you, annoying the dog, or trying to use the fish tank as a buffet, you can't help but laugh. Even when you try to scold them, it seems to have no effect. Then what should you do? Here's a new fad of cat shaming that has gone viral across the internet. Maybe this will do the trick.
1. Make sure the cat is not around before you fall asleep.
2. Why on Earth would you think that is okay?
3. Learn to protect what's yours.
4. Leave the hamster alone.
5. We need to get a lid for that thing.
6. No more bullying.
7. There is no excuse for this one.
8. This is a guarantee.
10. Look what you did.
11. We're going to the vet.
12. Saw right through it.
13. It's okay, we're family.
14. When will you learn that this is not a good thing?
15. Not again... Get back here.
16. Full of scratches.
17. We need to get you a new toy.