It can be hard to not look at parenting as a one-up challenge of who's kid has the cutest baby photos, the best extra-curricular activity achievements, the best diet or the best education. It's enough to exhaust any parent. Luckily, these hilarious parents took to Twitter to let it all out about how they REALLY feel about this whole parenting business. Can you relate?
1. What if I told you about the red Skittle...
2. Inglorious parenting.
3. Always with the shoes.
4. Go ask your father.
5. Is this thing on?
6. Why not both?
7. Nope, not even once.
8. An infinite loop.
9. Pretty much.
10. It gets better, right?
11. So true.
12. This can be a real struggle.
13. It doesn’t get more real than this.
14. Whatever you do, don’t step on a Lego.
15. The old "flushing your brother down the potty trick.”
16. Perfectly apt metaphor.
Credit: Bored Panda