For artist Stephan Brusche, a banana is much more than a healthy snack – it’s a canvas for art. Using little more than a pen and a knife, Brusche creates imaginative and fun “fruit doodles.” His talent is truly unique – take a look.
1. This long neck giraffe LOVES bananas.
2. Marilyn Monroe looks good in yellow.
3. We all know how much Homer Simpson loves donuts.
4. Michelangelo would be proud of this recreation of his famous masterpiece.
5. Even though he has a banana for horns, this Viking is still pretty intimidating.
6. Ahoy, Banana Island.
7. This has to be the cutest sea monster ever.
8. Brusche’s skill really shines in this rendition of Gustav Klimt’s “The Kiss.”
9. An elephant with a banana tusk, what’s not to love?
10. I bet the Beatles would go bananas over this reimagining of their Abbey Road album cover.
11. This is so beautiful, I almost forgot it’s a banana.
12. There’s nothing more adorable than a banana tickle fight.
13. Except maybe a wiener dog banana.
14. This monster is more hilarious than scary.
15. I guess this is one python who likes bananas.
16. It looks like this banana spaceship had a crash landing.
Do you have any fruit art of your own? If so, share it with us in the comments below. And, don’t forget to share these creative “fruit doodles” with your friends and family.