Damage to the root of your teeth can cause unbearable pain. There are a lot of different factors that cause additional damage to the nerve. Here are some:
- Tooth decay
- Loss of tooth
- Broken teeth
- Inflamed gums
- Sleep apnea
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) issue
- Poorly applied fillings or crowns
If you've ever had a bad toothache, you know just how horrible the pain can be. You can't eat, sleep, speak - it's miserable.
If your toothache is truly horrible, you should consult your dentist. Unfortunately, that usually requires an appointment, which may not be immediate. So, what do you do if you can't get to the dentist because it's the weekend, or there's inclement weather? You're in luck, because there's a great natural remedy you can use for pain relief.
Here's the most common remedy:
- Clove Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Coconut Oil - 1/2 teaspoon
Cloves contain eugenol, a compound which helps relieve pain. Coconut oil also has many antimicrobial properties to reduce/prevent infection.
Preparation and use:
- Combine both ingredients in a glass container.
- Rub onto the affected tooth. Use a soft toothbrush for easier application.
- Repeat three times a day.
Remember to SHARE this information with your friends and family.
H/T: Good Morning Center