Sadly, doing the laundry is one of life's necessary evils. It's incredibly tedious, especially if you don't have your own washer and have to go to the laundromat. Plus, all of those laundry detergents and fabric softeners can get pretty expensive.
That is, of course, unless you harness the power of white vinegar! All you need to do is add a little vinegar to your next wash and you'll see results in no time. vinegar is great at fighting tough stains and will save you time, money, and effort. Here are 10 great ways to use white vinegar with your laundry:
- Soak dirty clothes in a solution of white vinegar and hot water overnight, then wash in the morning.
- When hand-washing underwear or swimwear, add six tablespoons of vinegar to the washing liquid and soak for 30 minutes.
- White vinegar is also great at neutralizing unpleasant odors like cigarette smoke.
- You can also use vinegar to get rid of tough sweat stains.
- Low on fabric softener? Grab some white vinegar and put it in the designated washing machine compartment.
- Pour half a cup of white vinegar on your clothes before putting them in the wash. This boosts the detergent's cleaning power and protects the color of the fabric.
- Powder detergents can leave a soapy residue, and putting half a cup of white vinegar in the wash helps prevent that.
- Use vinegar to get rid of the fuzz from certain fabrics, as well as animal hair.
- Descale your washing machine without harsh chemicals by using white vinegar.
- White vinegar also helps get rid of static charge.
Be sure to SHARE this helpful information with your friends and family.
H/T: Healthy Food House