We tend to take a lot of things in life at face value, but you know what they say - never judge a book by its cover! When you start to look closely, you may find that a lot of things aren't what they seem to be.
1. The Weasley Twins from the "Harry Potter" movies, are twins in real life - brothers James and Oliver Phelps. Their natural hair, however, is not red.
2. Look at that nice stack of towels... nope!
3. The grass is always greener on the side that's sprayed with color.
4. Here's how those paving tiles are really made.
5. Sooo... what is it used for?
6. Really? What's next? Animal crackers that aren't made of animals? Where will it end?
7. The footlong is a lie!
8. Gators almost seem cute from an unexpected angle.
9. I call shenanigans!
10. Next time you feel professionally unfulfilled, just remember it's someone's job to crouch on the red carpet and tell celebrities where to stop and pose.
11. Contrary to popular belief, pineapples don't grow on palm trees.
Don't forget to SHARE these images with your family and friends.
H/T: Bright Side