When you got your first car, you probably spent a few months parking it at the very furthest corner of the lot so as to minimize the chances of getting it dinged up.
Some people, however, try to achieve that by parking in more than one space. Others do this just because they can't be bothered to think about anyone else, but in either case, it's beyond rude. Plus, if you think infuriating everyone around you is a great strategy to avoid damaging your stuff... good luck.
These 17 examples of drivers getting revenge on inconsiderate parking jobs range from politely sarcastic notes to all-out vengeance, and are sure to make everyone think twice about how to park.
1. This is pretty elaborate. Are these for sale? My wife would love them.
2. The use of diagrams is always helpful.
3. Ok... is it bad that I kinda want to see the produce army?
4. Even Mother Nature hates bad parking. "Park in the line, you'll be fine. Park the wrong way, you won't get away."
5. Karma can be exceptionally cruel.
6. "Here's what I think of your bike!"
7. That last part is harsh, but fair.
8. No parking means no parking. No exceptions...
9. I'd say this was well-deserved.
10. If you steal someone's spot, try not to pick a contractor.
11. I get the principle of it, but I'm thinking the guy in the truck probably doesn't care and will wreck your bike with as little hesitation as it took for him to steal your spot.
12. Save our resources!
13. This won't end well...
14. There's a pattern here: people tend not to appreciate vain, entitled jerks.
15. Seriously, y'all. Be cool.
16. Oh my...
Be sure to SHARE these acts of epic revenge with your family and friends.