I've always been fascinated with history. The study of our past can reveal such interesting things, and going through rare archives of historical images always fills me with a sense of wonder and amazement at days gone by. Some of the photos below have never been seen before by most people, and offer a new perspective on history.
1. Alan Milne poses with the "original" Christopher Robin and Winnie the Pooh.
2. Mark Twain plays around in Nikolai Tesla's lab, 1894.
3. The Russian woman in the photo below had 69 children - 16 sets of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets - all with the same man.
4. Norma Jean Baker works at a factory in Van Nuys, California. She would go on to become Marilyn Monroe.
5. A young Winston Churchill.
6. Alice Liddell, the inspiration for Lewis Carrol's "Alice in Wonderland."
7. Walt Disney, 1939.
8. The original Michelin Man.
9. Willard Scott, the first ever Ronald McDonald.
10. The one-and-only Bonnie and Clyde.
11. Sophia Loren visits the Kremlin, 1965.
12. Disney employee cafeteria.
13. Moulin Rouge dressing room, 1924.
14. The Wright brothers, inventors of the first airplane, take their first flight in 1903.
15. Archduke Franz Ferdinand and his wife, 1914. They were assassinated that very day, sparking World War I.
16. Charlie Chaplin, Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, and his daughter (future Prime Minister) Indira Gandhi in Switzerland, 1953.
Remember to SHARE these incredible photos with your family and friends.
H/T: Bright Side