Accidents happen all the time, but some are harder to fix than others. It seems that when it rains, it usually pours. You can't just spill your coffee slightly, you end up dropping and shattering the whole mug. If I trip and fall while carrying laundry, you better believe that the bag will open and all my clothes will fall out.
Now just imagine messing up like that on a much, much bigger scale - with industrial machinery, for instance. Here are 16 messes I'm really glad I won't be the one to clean.
1. Not-so-routine aircraft maintenance.
Bayou Renaissance Man
2. Oh come on guy!
4. How in the world?
5. That's not what they meant when they said "Drive Thru."
6. Probably should have tested the ice thickness with something a little smaller.
7. Road Rule #1: ALWAYS yield to passing tanks.
8. That must have been quite a night...
9. On the bright side, at least the townspeople can still cross the river?
11. "There's a man out there!"
12. "Hello? Mrs. Brown? I think we'll need to keep your car in the shop a few more days..."
13. I think the Express is gonna be late.
14. I can't even imagine how much that repair's gonna cost.
15. Whoa. That is one sturdy road sign!
16. This accident with a tipped truck full of hot asphalt sealant could have been a LOT worse.
Be sure to SHARE these with your family and friends.