We've all been there. Made a barely noticeable typo and hit send. Only when it's too late to fix or edit do we find the error of our ways. Fortunately, most of us don't create public signage seen and used by thousands of people a day. So, let's revel in these absurd, hilarious typos and mistakes.
1. Playgrounds just aren't what they used to be.
2. Clearly the "pain bagels" are a hit. I think I'll pass.
3. Who actually LOLs while drowning?
4. For some reason, that restaurant doesn't sound all that appetizing.
5. Well, that makes sense.
6. Not only priority seating, but a mobile hotspot for pregnant women. Sign me up.
7. I suppose I can do that.
8. Umm, they're pretty lax on this rule, aren't they?
9. Firewood never tasted this good before. Delish.
10. So, how do we really get in then?
11. I just don't even want to think about that.
12. Sign, don't tell me what to do. I do whatever I want.
13. These directions seem to be pointing nowhere.
14. What an interesting place for a sign.
15. I definitely won't be sending my grandparents to that senior center.
16. I should hope that dog doesn’t bark.
17. That's one of the most interesting smoking methods I've ever seen.
18. Oops, should have checked that first.
19. Now that's a thoughtful sign.
Well now, those signs were just a wee bit off, but only in the best way possible.