The world is such an incredible place. Maybe it's just because if the amount of time I spend on the internet, but it seems like I see something new and beautiful every single day. Just be sure to stop and appreciate it now and then. As these stunning photographs show, you never know when something strange and beautiful is just around the corner.
1. A school of tadpoles swim through Cedar Lake, Canada.
2. These Northern lights took on an incredible shape.
Hallgrimur P Helgason
3. A farmer passes through strawberry fields covered in protective canopies.
Leyla Emektar La
4. Mount Rainier, Seattle.
San Tan Hills Photography
5. A panoramic shot taken by a drone.
6. Mother Nature created some gorgeous patterns on the walls of this abandoned Russian salt mine.
7. The clear blue waters of Fiji.
8. Sofia, Bulgaria, covered in a dense fog.
9. The rosy waters of Lake Hillier, Australia.
10. The birth of a flame.
11. A narrow alleyway in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
12. Unique microorganisms near San Francisco give the waters these gorgeous, bright colors.
13. A web of lightning encases the eruption of the Cabulco volcano in Chile.
Francisco Negroni Rodriguez
15. Camels cast the perfect shadows on the desert sand.
16. A flock of penguins hang out on an iceberg.
17. The rolling hills of Tuscany, Italy.
18. This cave is Bulgaria is fittingly known as "The Eyes of God."
19. This pool in Switzerland offers unbelievable views.
Be sure to SHARE this with your family and friends.
H/T: Bright Side