Now that I’ve said the magic word and gotten everyone’s attention, let’s take a moment to really talk about how awesome cakes can be. It’s not easy making something that’s both beautiful and delicious. You could make the yummiest cake ever but if it looks like an eyesore, chances are not many people will want to eat it.
The cakes below are far from ugly. In fact, they represent the best of the best of what cakes can be when made by a true master. Check them out!
1. Who knew Planet Earth looks so tasty?
2. This is a cheese cake... not a cheesecake.
4. Scrat from the “Ice Age” movies.
5. Now that’s just the cutest Dumbo cake I’ve ever seen.
6. Dragon cake. Love the details here.
7. Dino dig.
9. That’s one ridiculously realistic owl.
10. Van Gogh’s “Starry Night”.
11. Boxing gloves.
12. Christmas ornament cupcakes.
13. Mike Wazowski from “Monsters Inc.” and ”Monsters University”.
14. A beautifully done giraffe cake.
15. Look out! It’s a shark attack!
16. Mining operation cake... I'll eat the dirt side with all the chocolate, thanks.
17. A magical, Harry Potter cake.
18. Super Mario Bros. - the ultimate gamer geek cake.
19. A stack of Polo shirts.
20. A very yummy looking stack of books.
These cakes all look so amazing, and I bet they probably taste really good, too. How many other works of art can you say that about? The Mona Lisa’s pretty, but I imagine the painting wouldn’t make for good eating.