Without any prior experience, learning to cook something can seem like a daunting task. Everything from chopping to measuring can have a huge impact on the outcome of your meal. Whether you are trying to stick to a budget or just trying to eat healthier, everyone could stand to get better in the kitchen. Regardless of your level of culinary mastery, these useful tables are sure to be helpful to anyone working in the kitchen.
1. These volume conversion sheets are a great time saver and are helpful if you don’t have the right measuring tools around.
2. This mass to volume sheet can help with checking if you have enough ingredients on hand.
3. This guide is perfect for knowing how long to cook vegetables.
4. Here is a beginner’s guide to some of the most common cooking methods.
5. If you’re using eggs for cooking, this is a perfect guide.
6. I know my fridge is a mess. This is a great guide for the proper places to store food in a fridge.
7. The perfect temperatures to store different vegetables and fruit.
8. The differences in the types of chopping.
9. Don’t eat eggs? Here are some great substitutes you can use for your recipe.
10. Want to add some extra flavor? Here is a great guide to using spices.
11. Nobody likes getting sick. You can avoid it by cooking meat to these temperatures.
12. Extend the life of your blender by properly stacking what goes inside it.
13. This mixing sheet could be handy in a pinch.
14. Different apples are better for different recipes. This table will help you on your next grocery trip.
15. If you decided to host a dinner party, properly setting the table will make you look like a pro.
16. Want to save some money by buying in bulk? Properly freeze your foods with this great chart.
17. If the recipe you are using is for too many portions, you can use this to help work out the conversions.
18. If you want to stick to eating gluten free, this chart can help you use the right amount of alternative ingredients.
19. If you have a juicer, here are a few tasty combinations.
20. One of the most overlooked parts of great cooking is proper cleaning habits. This cheat sheet will help you keep track of what needs to be done.