Command hooks are ridiculously convenient. You never really have to put a hole in your wall again (which is awesome for renters like myself), and they come in a variety of shapes and sizes to accommodate objects of various sizes and weights. No matter how you slice it, command hooks are one of the best friends you can have when it comes to getting organized. Here's 20 great ways you can start using them in your everyday life.
1. Hang up laundry hampers.
2. Make a charging station for your laptop to keep it safe at night.
3. Use command hooks in the shower to hold your shower caddy.
4. Make a little TV stand for your iPad so your arms don't get tired while watching Netflix.
5. Make extra space in your kitchen by hanging various utensils on the door.
6. Hand up your plants to save floor space (and keeps ferns safe from your cat).
7. Use a command hook to keep your garbage from tipping over in the car. If you don't have a garbage bag yet, consider this a 2-for-1.
8. Keep your toothbrush suspended and secure.
9. Organize your cleaning supplies to save space and keep things from being misplaced.
10. Hang your glasses near your desk for quick access.
11. Command hooks + bag/chip clips = organized pantry.
12. They also work to help organize your child's play area.
13. With a little ingenuity, they also make great paper towel holders.
14. Similar to the laptop station, you can build a smaller charging station for your phone.
15. Hand bath towels and robes on the back of the door to dry.
16. Command hooks and a curtain rod team up to create a great DIY shoe rack.
17. A few coats of metallic spray paint lends a touch of class to "cheap" looking plastic hooks.
18. Never lose your keys again.
19. Keep messy cords from getting tangled.
20. Keep a garbage bag under the sink by hanging it on the cupboard door.