Teaching is one of the most noble professions in the world. You're shaping young minds, creating the future … but let's face it, it's often really, really boring. Especially grading tests.
Luckily for these teachers, some kids had hilarious takes on questions asked on tests. These hilariously not-quite-right (but often true) answers were just too good to keep to themselves. Thanks, teachers, for sharing these.
1. Well, that wasn't so hard. What else ya got, geometry?
2. Methinks someone is reading "Animal Farm" in their English class.
3. He's got a fair point.
4. Really, this kid deserves extra credit for showing his work.
5. Pretty brilliant workaround.
6. This is a FACT.
7. Where's your heart, Teach?
8. That quadrilateral thinks she's a Cate but she's such a Samantha.
9. She's got a great point.
10. I hope this kid got an A+.
11. Slow clap for you, Frankie. Honesty takes courage.
12. Sorry, Tony. He's got a point.
13. It's like the answer was staring you right in the face.
15. It's probably true.
16. Nice try.
17. Um, not quite.
18. Peter, I think you nailed this one.
19. Har har har.
20. Epic bravery.
21. Warren, you are likely correct.
22. She's not wrong!
At least these kids knew how to put a smile on the teacher’s face. And at the end of the day, that’s got to count for something, right?