Just because you’re an adult now doesn’t mean Halloween is something you need to stop caring about or getting dressed up for! In fact, you now have the resources and skills to make things better than ever. Particularly if you know how to use a makeup kit to its full potential, you won’t even need to worry about a costume because everyone will be too busy looking at your face.
1. Crystallized skin.
2. “I’ve got my eye on you!”
3. The classic, sad clown look.
4. What an awesome Cheshire Cat!
5. Seeing double.
6. An absolutely epic lady Two-Face.
7. It’s a mouth. It’s an eye. It’s the eye-mouth.
8. Creepy doll.
9. A patched-up Frankenstein look.
10. “I’m watching you!”
11. Wow. A zipper face. Now that’s creative!
12. A zombified pin-up girl.
13. A mouthless demon.
14. A window to the living.
15. The reptile within.
16. This is what nightmares are made of. Kudos on the creativity.
17. Spiral bound.
18. A demonic doll.
19. A broken, decaying doll.
20. A patchwork doll... Dolls are popular, clearly.
21. A ventriloquist’s dummy. I love the eyes.
22. And finally, this. Gives a new meaning to “face mask”.
Wow. I’m really amazed at the skill and creativity of these artists. Some of these ideas actually look doable, even for someone who doesn’t necessarily spend hours a day practicing with makeup.