Babies and dogs just really get each other. If you think about it, they're practically destined to become best friends. When else are they going to have so much common ground: Picking stuff up off the floor and putting it in your mouth? Sounds reasonable. Squealing and wiggling around for no discernible reason? Why not? And when they're this little, they're even seeing the world from the same vantage point.
1. Don't tell this dog that his little human will ever outgrow him.
2. Looking great in matching brown and white.
3. It's the Empire state of mind.
4. They both know the importance of nap time.
5. Fetch, tag, roll-over, they both know the rules to the games.
6. They are masterful cuddlers.
7. Dressing them up together definitely doubles the cute.
8. They make a great team when it's time to beg for treats.
9. Sometimes they seem to have a language all their own.
10. They'll share their toys... most of the time.
11. They figure out how to be gentle with each other.
12. This dog tried to stay awake to watch his little humans, but then the bed was just so comfy.
13. "Say ahhh.... now time for kisses."
14. Sometimes you just know they're up to something.
15. The dogs can help get him on his feet.
16. And find the perfect sunny spot.
17. They know that food just tastes better when you mash your whole face into it.
18. They know sometimes you just gotta go off-leash.
19. It's like they can't bear to be apart from each other.
20. It's a really beneficial relationship.
21. It's so nice to have someone there to look over you.
22. And make you look your best.
23. If this isn't love, I don't know what is.
24. For even more dogs and their human babies, check out this too-cute compilation.
Via: Viral Nova