If you're a proud parent, you know that Mother's Day and Father's Day come just once a year, but your job as a parent is every single day, with no weekends, holidays or vacations off from constantly thinking about the well-being of your little ones – no matter what they are. These incredible photos show the power of parenting, not just in humans but in other species of the animal kingdom as well.
1. This baby elephant holds Mom's trunk as they cross.
2. A polar bear mama cleans her cub before he leaves the house.
3. A beary cute game of peek-a-boo.
4. This swan mama ferries her babies under her wing.
5. These prairie dog parents share a cute kiss.
6. Who knew these crocodile babies could be so cute?
7. These big cats take a minute for some tickles.
8. This hippo mommy and her baby take a bouncing stroll underwater.
9.This striped mouse has a little flower for his mom.
10. Cold is no match for this polar bear parent's love.
11. These colorful birds wear matching colors.
12. A tiger cub gets big cat kisses.
13. A bear and his cub share wise words on a walk.
14. This awesome possum mom is a living minivan.
15. This little fox holds his mom's tail as they walk.
16. This rainbow bird lets her young 'uns nap.
17. This adorable squirrel mom puts her newborn baby to bed.
18. Grizzly swimming lessons.
19. Giraffes share a touching moment.
20. She's hiding her shy babies.
21. Otter mama and baby take a dip.
22. It's hard not to drift off when you're this relaxed.
23. It takes a village to raise these penguin chicks.
Frederique Olivier/John Downer Productions
24. These adorable pangolins grab food for the night.
Credit: Bored Panda