I've said it before and I'll say it again: we live in a beautiful world. If you know where to look, there are some truly stunning sights to behold out there. If you still need more convincing, here are some gorgeous examples.
1. The sky's reflection in these waters looks like a portal to another dimension.
2. A rising thunderstorm.
3. This cute little bird looks like a small watermelon.
4. The inside of a guitar.
5. Snow falls in Altai.
6. The Academy of Arts building in St. Petersburg, Russia.
7. Chinese soldiers march in perfect synchronization.
8. It's hard to see the sky in a metropolis sometimes.
9. This road stopped a wildfire.
10. A plane flies under the moon.
11. The formation of a thunderstorm, as seen from an airplane 36,000 feet high.
12. An algae-covered turtle.
13. Lightning strikes in Novorossiysk.
14. Sunshine illuminates the top of a mountain.
15. Flight path of a rocket launch.
16. Soldiers perform morning exercises in the Chinese province of Heilongjiang.
17. This chipped windshield looks like a bird in flight.
18. The border fence between Italy and Switzerland.
19. Pockets of rainstorms seen from an airplane.
20. An iceberg seen beneath the surface.
21. A firefall.
22. A storm brews over a baseball game.
23. Japanese swimmer Saho Harada swims with some tuna.
24. An airplane flies through rainbow-colored clouds.
25. These ice sheets look like pancakes.
26. Solar eclipse over the Canyon de Chelly Nature Reserve, Arizona.
Be sure to SHARE these stunning images with your family and friends.
H/T: Bright Side