If you were to look at someone’s Facebook or Twitter these days, you’d get the idea that their kids are all perfect little angels who are super considerate, intelligent, bring parents breakfast in bed, and generally never do anything wrong. The truth is, as lovable and wonderful as kids are, they can also be a nightmare! Here’s some great examples of kids who are pretty good ... at being bad.
1. “It wasn’t me."
2. “Why are you mad? You just said yesterday you wanted to repaint!”
3. They feel no regret...
4. Get ready to have every other parent judge you.
5. At least this kid is TRYING to clean up. Even if it involves making a bigger mess. It’s the thought that counts, right?
6. “You weren’t especially attached to these pillows, right? Great!”
7. There’s something fishy about this phone call.
8. It’s peanut butter jelly time!
9. Kids can defuse your anger over a destroyed laptop using only cuteness.
10. Things get crazy when you’re not looking.
11. Someone’s not feeling the Christmas spirit.
12. Shopping with children: always a challenge.
13. “What seems to be the trouble?”
14. Arts and crafts ... and giant messes. I’ll miss you, carpet.
15. The most frustratingly cute act of vandalism ever.
16. He’s got a bright future in retail.
17. Leaving kids alone with furniture is basically the same as leaving pets alone with furniture: don’t do it.
18. This letter to Santa didn’t quite go as planned...
19. By the way, children and beanbags? Just as bad (if not worse) as children and furniture. You’ve been warned.
20. “Hey, dad? Are you sleeping?”
21. I will always love you, son, but really? Right before the Game Of Thrones finale??
22. He was a little late to the Boston Tea Party, but no less enthusiastic.
23. Powerful, tiny feet.
24. Um ... I hope someone’s keeping an eye on him.
25. It’s bad when your daughter can taunt you like this.
26. Goodbye, carpet. It would never have worked between us with my kids around.
27. This kid doesn’t stop for anything or anyone.
28. This is what happens when you give an unsupervised time out.
Now, I'm not saying that these kids are deliberately out to get us, but I'm not saying they aren’t. One thing we can all agree on: these kid shenanigans will certainly provide interesting memories for years.