Halloween is right around the corner, but it isn’t too late to start working on an awesome costume for your little one. Here are 34 babies whose costumes are sure to inspire you to create something great for your child to trick-or-treat in.
1. e=mc^2 ... The "c" stands for "candy."
2. Look at this Cutie.
Betsy Viray Johnson
3. This young starlet wanted to imitate the great Elton John.
4. I hope he can do the signature walk.
5. The hippest baby on the block.
6. I don't remember Princess Leia having a sword ...
7. Giant music box.
8. You can't stand on one leg all the time.
9. I wonder if he keeps his candy in there too.
10. Biker Baby is ready for the road.
11. So. Many. Feathers.
12. This is what happens when your parents are English teachers.
13. She looks spot on.
14. Her dad should dress up as Mr. Peanut.
15. Combine bath time with trick-or-treating for maximum efficiency.
16. Look at these two monkeying around.
17. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Candy.
18. Where's his Buzz?
19. Raggedy Ann's hair is on point.
20. This peacock is showing off his feathers.
22. This is too perfect.
23. Her miniature walker makes it.
24. "Did I do that?"
25. He'll have to lose all that candy-weight.
26. I think Elvis is trying to eat the microphone ...
27. Being a baby lumberjack is hard work.
28. Toad from Mario Kart is cruising through the neighborhood.
Shannon De Almo
29. He even has a Snoopy.
30. Olaf's carrot nose looks more like a unicorn’s horn.
Craig St. John
31. That's one big slice of pizza.
32. That lobster is too cute to eat.
33. Saving the world really takes it out of you.
34. The bubbles are a cool touch.
Via: Huffington Post