Mother's Day is May 10th this year. While flowers or mom's favorite meal are a great way to honor her, deep down, she still loved the gifts that you used to make her by hand. If you're feeling especially crafty, here are some great ideas to make mom a handmade Mother's Day gift, straight from the heart.
1. A custom photo lampshade will light up her nights.
2. If you typically buy her jewelry, let her show it off with this jewelry display frame.
3. Bring that old macaroni necklace up to date with a retro-chic button strand.
4. A family photo circle is a cool, modern way to show smaller photos.
5. Offer to help her organize her crafting area with Mason jars.
6. A family tree serving tray makes dinners extra personal.
7. Butterfly charm necklaces are great for a book-lover mom.
8. DIY tile coasters are great for her spring get-togethers.
9. A countertop greenhouse will last so much longer than fresh cut flowers.
10. Pattern tissue flowers will last even longer.
11. Tea-light lamps add a little extra coziness to a dinner table.
12. Mint chocolate body butter is a great gift for a chocolate-loving mom.
13. A framed photo heart is even better than a store-bought card.
14. Give mom an extra surprise by wrapping big presents in understated packaging.
15. A photo board is a great way to give her frames that she can switch out whenever you send new photos.
16. A piece of wooden wall art is a rustic reminder of her home state.
17. Birds nest strands are an adorable way to wear beads and pearls.
18. A mint and lime foot soak takes the edge off of mom's long day.
19. You know she loves showing off pictures of you. Why not put them right onto her iPhone case?
20. Scrabble-themed wall messages are a cute way to say hello from the whole family.
21. A photo quilt is perfect for warming mom's heart on her day.
Credit: Viral Nova