With fall in nearly full swing, it’s time to break out the earthy, autumnal colors, cozy sweaters and (hopefully) cooling weather. And if you want to extend that warm seasonal feeling to your home, these easy, fun DIYs are the way to do it.
1. Mason jars are a hit for every season.
The tutorial can be found here.
2. Add chalkboard paint to some wood for a cute and practical project.
Click through to begin.
3. Colorful corn makes for a eye-catching wreath.
Stonegable has the details.
4. Burlap is anything but utilitarian when used for this craft.
Check out the step-by-step process.
5. Tree stumps are definitely treasures, not trash.
See more here.
6. Popcorn kernels make a statement, easily and inexpensively.
Figure out this frugal decoration at Passionate Penny Pincher.
7. Something about sunflowers just screams autumnal warmth.
Learn to make a kissing ball here.
8. A pinecone is another piece of nature that looks perfectly at home inside.
May Days has the scoop here.
9. Spell it out with sticks.
Learn more at Hello Little House.
10. Giant paper flowers provide a lively pop of color.
Get the details here.
11. Bring the fall smell inside, without any unnecessary additives.
Scent combinations and how-to’s are provided by The Happier Homemaker.
12. No one will know these little pumpkins started life as dryer vents.
Find the easy-breezy steps here.
13. Mercury glass helps to create a pumpkin that’s anything but plain.
Click here to find out how to replicate this faux gourd.
14. Gorgeous glass and some decoupage goes a long way.
Get the 4-1-1 here.
15. Pretty pumpkin soaps look cute and serve a purpose.
Just click for a walk-through.