Girl Who Spent 3 Days In Hospital Wants To Warn People About Toxic Plant

You've most likely heard of poison ivy that causes rashes and itching. You might even have heard of the devastating destroying angel, a mushroom that can kill an adult.

That's far from the end of the list of toxic things out in the wild, and it's hard to expect someone to memorize all of them.

So when a little girl named Lauren came across a toxic plant, she didn't know she was in danger.

Heracleum mantegazzianum, commonly known as Hogweed, is a poisonous plant that can cause blisters, inflammation, scars, and if you touch your eyes, blindness!

It grows in Europe and North America, and it can grow up to 12 feet tall. Frighteningly, nothing about it particularly screams "poisonous!"

After Lauren touched the plant, her hands became massively swollen. Lauren desribes the sensation of her swollen hands beginning to burn and blister in the video.

Lauren had to spend three days in the hospital and now she wants to warn other poeple. Check out her video below.

Be sure to SHARE this with friends and family!


Trending Today: