You don't exactly have to reinvent the wheel for the perfect summer. I mean, nobody has ever gotten tired of a BBQ by the pool with cool, refreshing drinks and some nice sweet treats to top it all off. But, once in awhile, a brilliant hack comes along that just takes your summer to another level. Check out these icy cool summer tips to keep you super cool.
1. Mix gummy bears and Sprite for gummy pops.
2. Freeze ice cream ice-cubes for a sweet treat in milk or, better yet, iced coffee.
3. Get crafty with this fruit kabob BBQ.
4. Freeze lemon and lime slices in your ice cubes for ready-to-go spa water.
5. If you have popsicle sticks and a freezer, you've got yourself frozen yogurt to go.
6. Freeze coffee or creamer to keep your iced coffee from getting watered down.
7. Tilt your ice tray when freezing blended fruits for a trendy look for summery drinks.
8. Melt chocolate in a double boiler and pour it into an ice tray with strawberries or other fruits. Freeze it and enjoy being an absolute genius.
9. Also, use a straw to pop the green parts off a strawberry.
Credit: Little Church Mouse