Remember those old "how to draw" books that you had as a kid? The ones that would teach you how to start out with a series of lines and end up with your favorite cartoon character? This is a fun spin on those, but it uses easy-to-remember numbers to create adorable kid-pleaser animals. Grab a crayon and let's get started.
1. This duck starts out with 29.
2. A 3 becomes a bunny.
3. Number 12 becomes a woodpecker.
4. Every 19 wants to be a koala.
5.You can definitely still see the 15 in this rooster.
6. Is it a 10 or hen?
7. Swans, herons and flamingoes all come out of a 2.
8. This cool bird comes from a 4.
9. Watch out for 22's in shark-infested waters.
10. This ship is literally number 1.