If there is any room in the house that is seemingly always unorganized, it’s the laundry room. Let’s face it, it’s a very high traffic part of the home, so there’s bound to be clutter. When there is a lack of space, cleaning supplies, clothes and extra bits and pieces are left with no home.
Wouldn’t it be great to have a functional space in your laundry room? These 11 do-it-yourself projects can make a clutter-free room a reality.
1. Build a small shelf below the washer and dryer for maximum storage.
2. A hideaway drying rack can save a lot of space while offering high functionality.
3. Keep tabs on your loose change with a stylish mason jar on the wall.
4. Need a place to dispose of old lint sheets? Now you can have a cute accessory to do just that.
5. A mobile laundry station is a must!
6. Floating shelves are a great way to add more folding and storage space.
7. Use any nook and cranny to create a storage crate for cleaning products.
8. Small dispensers can be used for quick access to everyday products in the laundry room.
9. If the ironing board seems to be taking up way too much space, create a double hanger wall attachment to keep it out of the way.
10. Socks love going missing during the laundry process. Create a lost and found hanger to help solve the sock mystery.
11. If you still can’t find space for extra bits and pieces, maybe an extra space on the wall can help.